Gary Matranga’s 1932 Ford Roadster was first built by LA Roadsters club member Jack Macniel in the 1960s. It was purchased in 1978 by Vancouver Washington’s “SLO POKS” club member Barry Hoaglin. Barry rebuilt the car in 2002. After 34 years of ownership, this roadster was first purchased by Jerry Ketchum and later by Gary Matranga of Lake Havasu City, Arizona.
- TCI Stage III.
- All components are chrome or polished stainless steel.
- Super Bell front axle.
- 9″ Ford rear end
- Disc brakes
- Stainless steel fuel tank
- Ceramic coated exhaust system
- GM 700R4
- Full chrome and polished street and performance 350 cu in Chevrolet ZZ4
- Three-time winner of the William Peterson Memorial “Best Roadster” at the Portland Roadster Show.
- Featured in the 1970 Street Rodder Pictorial #2
- Featured in the 1970 L.A. Roadsters Picnic Program
- Boyd Codington pick “Best Roadster”